Home Insurance Hayward - San Leandro - Oakland CA - Insurance Agent - First Avenue Insurance
Homeowners Insurance by First Avenue Insurance, Hayward CA
As a trusted San Leandro Insurance agent in Hayward CA, our clients rely on us to provide them with the best policy that fits their situation and save them money. Whether you need insurance in San Leandro, Oakland Homeowners's insurance policy or a Hayward insurance policy we are here to serve. We believe in good communication and because the needs of each client are different, it's best to contact us at First Avenue Insurance in Hayward and discuss your particular needs, one of our San Leandro insurance agents is guaranteed to find you a policy that is right for you.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Financial disasters can happen at any time, a Homeowners insurance policy provides protection. The things you keep in your home along with the home itself are insured by a standard policy.
A package policy is another description for Homeowners insurance. A package policy insures both damage to the property and the responsibility or liability of any injuries caused by other people and property damage to you or members of your family.
We consider it our duty as your local hayward insurance agent to properly educate you on the policies and answer all your questions, whether it's auto insurance, Homeowners insurance or any other insurance policy, your Hayward insurance agent is here to serve.
Not all disasters are covered by a Homeowners insurance policy. Additional coverage is needed for floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. Any maintenance related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
Since your home is most likely the largest investment, as a trusted Hayward insurance agent we urge our clients to protect themselves financially from the unexpected occurences that happen to their home or possessions.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Rely on us as your insurance agent in San Leandro providing answers to all your insurance questions.
If you're not decided, here are a few things to consider when you contact First Avenue Insurance as your trusted Hayward Insurance agent:
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)